Thursday, March 23, 2006

Interesting Quiz

You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern

71%

Fundamentalist

68%

Modern Liberal

61%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

61%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

61%

Reformed Evangelical

43%

Neo orthodox

29%

Classical Liberal

25%

Roman Catholic

4%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


It says what I thought it would. I am pretty much even keeled. Of course, just taking a quiz won't put me strictly in one catagory or another. It was interesting to see that my results were all pretty close. I guess I am an accepting individual!!

2 comments:

Sj said...

Suprised? I scored the same final result but slightly different detailed bits.

Emergent/Postmodern

Emergent/Postmodern 75%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 71%

Classical Liberal 61%

Modern Liberal 57%

Charismatic/Pentecostal 46%

Reformed Evangelical 43%

Fundamentalist 39%

Neo orthodox 36%

Roman Catholic 11%

... said...

Hey Rean,

I met your brother at the class, we ended up hanging out with a group of people before I remembered that you said your brother would be there. I went up to him and asked if he knew anyone from your area and he said " ya my sister lives there" and I asked who his sister was and he told me it was you and got this really shocked look on his face and asked how I knew you. It was really funny to think that we had been hanging out for a week and a half. Anyways, your brother is awesome, and it really sucked that I couldn't stay longer to meet you, but I had to catch my plane home. I told him to say hi to you for me.

Talk to you later!!