Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Purpose Driven Life - Day 2

DAY 2

Point to Ponder: I am not an
accident

Verse: "I am your Creator. You were in my care
even before you were born." Isaiah 44:2 (CEV) "Thus saith the Lord that made
thee and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my
servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen." KJV

Question to
Consider:
I know that God uniquely created me. What areas of my
personality, background, and physical appearance am I struggling to accept?



This chapter took a lot of thought. I know God formed, made and created me but I struggle with my weight and have since I was 9 years old. I tend to be very abrasive in conversation and try to focus conversations on me. I need to hold fast to Romans 12:1

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present
your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is you
reasonable (logical) service."

I am fearfully (awesomely) and wonderfully made. I can have no condemnation. I can also bring my body into subjection to my mind. It takes a decision to begin to make a change.

No comments: