Friday, April 20, 2007

Update on DH

His fever broke at around 3AM. It was as high as 103 degrees. I was in a state of constant prayer for most of the early morning. I was so blessed to see 100.3 degrees this morning. Then, before I left for work, it was 99.7. Thank you Father!! DH was moving around and seemed to be feeling better. It certainly gave me peace of mind heading off to work knowing he was better. I will go home at lunch of course and check on my wonderful DH but I think we are through the worst of it.

It is at times like this I feel such a strong pull to be at home. I am tired from being up all night, my DH still needs me and here I am at a JOB! Sometimes I wonder how I can reframe my priorities and realize I don't need to feel bad for my employers if I leave. I have grown so accustomed to them I would hate to leave but I can feel everyday my priorities are skewed.

I guess I better get back to work and focus my attentions to the tasks at hand. Work heartily as unto the Lord, not men.

No comments: