Thursday, January 25, 2007

Procrastination Challenge - Thursday

So todays Anti-Procrastination Challenge is to get the holiday decorations and presents put away. We brought all of our presents back from Tennessee (where we celebrated the holidays) in this box:




We have shifted stuff around in this box, taken things out of this box, put them back into this box...it is time to put everything in its rightful home.

Even Spaz (our kitty) is tired of looking at this box.



Any comments on what he could be thinking?

5 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! I saw in your profile (you posted on Susan's Fly By Grace blog) that you are from Southwestern PA...I am also from Southwestern PA! Love your sweet kitty. We have a rotten but loveable cat named Shadow. I saw in the pictures of your previous post that you have a Vera Bradley purse. My dd and I just love them...dd just got the same style and pattern as yours.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Can't wait to see the after pictures of this project :o)
good lick,
God bless,
Cathie
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/thebrykclan/

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and check in on your challenge. (And am glad to know I'm not the only one!) LOL
Thanks for leaving a note at my place!

Cherish the Home said...

I bet the kitty is thinking....'I wish she'd empty this box so I could sleep in it!' LOL (o;

Heather said...

Your kitten is sooo cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a productive day!
Love, Heather