I've been living with it long enough!
I am going to start at my front door and clear out every closet, drawer and cabinet. I am going to unearth the underbed "storage" and above cabinet "decorations."
I am going to be brutal in my judgment. I am going to follow the creed
“Having nothing in your homes that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” -William MorrisI am going to donate and donate and donate and sell. I will accomplish this in the following way:
- I will start at the front door and work my way clockwise around my home.
- One at a time I will empty a closet, drawer or cabinet and lay out every item.
- I will determine the items' usefulness and/or beauty.
- I will not hold onto sentiment. I will be brutal.
- I will clean the closet, drawer or cabinet and then place the items I have deemed worthy back in their homes.
- I will document every step with photographs for longevity.
- I will donate or sell items I discover of little use or beauty in my life.
Now, lets get started!