Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Another wonderful Thursday. I am a very thankful woman today. I am thankful for:

  • A sweet loving husband who sends flowers because he's "Thinking of me"
  • A wonderful bible fellowship on Wednesdays that renews my strength for the rest of the week.
  • A sweet family that opens their home every week for praising, teaching, singing and worshiping. That same family welcomed me to stick around after fellowship to laugh at some pictures and videos. It was so cozy crowding around the computer to giggle and chat.
  • Blessings and prosperity God continually pours out on me and my family.
  • Airplanes - so I don't have to wait longer for DH to get home.
  • Dave Ramsey for his encouragement and directness to help us manage our finances better.
  • A teaching that reminded me to focus on God and not bring Him down to my level but take my thinking up to His.
  • All my blogging friends who encourage and entertain.

Thanks to Sting My Heart for hosting Thankful Thursday.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Such an awesome thankful list, bless you.

eph2810 said...

Oh, your hubby sends you flowers, just because...how awesome.
Having Godly friends is something that we really need this side of heaven. I know that I am thankful for the ones I have.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Be blessed today and always...

orneryswife said...

What a wonderful list!
thanks for stopping by Miller Manor today. Come back and visit sometime!
TM

United Studies said...

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog last week! I am thankful for all the new blog friends I have met! Please feel free to stop back and visit anytime!