Friday, March 02, 2007

My Routines

As I stated yesterday, I am focusing on establishing routines in my life. This is something I learned but never implemented from Flylady but was further encouraged by an article on Survival Basics by Large Family Logistics.

Here is my Morning Routine:


This is what I am to get accomplished before I leave for work at 8:40 A.M. One thing that has made my "Read the Word for 15 min" easier is this program. It really helps to have the definitions of words right at my fingertips. I enjoy reading my Bible in a big comfy chair, but sometimes I need more focused study in the mornings.

Here is my Evening Routine:


This routines starts when I get home. It is mainly a list of things I need to do before going to bed. I may expand on these routines at a later time but for right now they are posted on my bathroom mirror where I can see them everytime I go in that room.


You can see the reflection of our shower curtain in the mirror. The wallpaper is really bold 70s but I've tried to "go with the flow" and keep with the green/yellow color scheme until we can redo the bathroom.

My goal is complete my routines (both Evening and Morning) everyday for one whole month with no skipped days! So far March is looking good.



Can you see the sparkle? Here's a close-up.



YEA!!! I am so proud of me. One thing I am able to shift from Evening to Morning is the "Put laundry in dryer" I can do this before I leave for the day, then I just fluff them in the evening and put them away.

I am blessed I am making these routines work for me.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Go Rean!!! Looks like you have a workable plan in place. I'm believing for your success. BTW, I really like your wallpaper; it has very calm, earthy colors.

Susie said...

great posts~~ love the notes

Anonymous said...

I love e-sword. I also have a program called Reminders that automatically opens e-sword for me every morning (so it's already up when I get up) and starts playing gospel music on Winamp. Then it gives me little reminders all day long of things I should be doing -- sort of like post-it notes on my computer. :)

(BTW, came in from the Ultimate Blog Party.)

EEEEMommy said...

Stopping by from the Blog Party!
You have a lovely blog!
Blessings,
Angel