Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ultimate Blog Party

I added the Ultimate Blog Party banner on my blog. I didn't read up on it to see if I have to do something specific or just invite y'all over to my blog and introduce myself.

My name is Rean Day. I am a non-denominational Christian, born again of God's spirit and working to live my life according to his matchless Word. I live in SW PA and have been married to a wonderful Mr. Steady for almost 5 years. DH is an Engineer and is always helping me see the logical/practical side of things. I have always dreamed of being a SAHM but so far DH and I are childless. I would love to be a SAHW but I am having some struggles with leaving the work force. This blog has become almost a journal of my progress and decision making "sounding board." I love the community that I have found online. I am meeting so many woman who have the same desires I do and are leading as examples. I would love to get to know more and more of you as the days go by.

I guess that is a little about me. I will have to take a tour of the "Party Scene" and say hey to all of you too!

Pleased to meet you.
Rean Day

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dropping in from the party. I love your pics of your routine and also do "flylady" ;O). Have a great week, and stop on by my party.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rean nice to meet you.

Rean Day said...

Martha - Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoy the pictures. I will have to stop by and say hello.

Jen - So nice to meet you as well. I will have to stop by and say hello.

Musings of a Housewife said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by today. Nice to "meet" you.

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always nice to see another service raised type running around :)